In my free Facebook group, Shannon Walbran Psychic School, a member named Sthandwa asked about remembering the dreams we dream at night:
"I lost my dreams and I forget them, too. I can't see anything anymore, only flashes of light."
Here's what works for me to remember my dreams.
1. Keep a pen and paper next to the bed.
2. Take Vitamin B, before bed.
3. Get to sleep on time so I'm fully rested.
4. Avoid alcohol or caffeine so I can go into deep sleep.
5. Set an alarm for an odd time, like 5:53 instead of 6:00 am.
These are my basic strategies!
I found this author, Robert Moss, to be super helpful around tracing what happens in my dream life and finding the predictive threads in my waking life. He has several Kindle books on the subject; here is one:
I hope these strategies work for you so that you can use your night time as productively as your day time, for spiritual work.
Always remember, you are guided!